INGREDIENTS (4 people): ◗ 3 branches of celery ◗ 2 Granny Smith apples ◗ 1/2 lime ◗ 3 cucumbers ◗ 1 plain yogurt ◗ 1 dl apple juice ◗ 4 tablespoons olive oil ◗ Basil leaves ◗ Salt and pepper
1. Cut the apples into quarters and these in rather thick slices. Remove the leaves and threads of the celery and cut it into slices. Cut the cucumbers along, remove the seeds and cut into slices of 1/2 cm approx.
2. Make lime juice and grate your skin. Put in a bowl the yogurt, the apple juice, the lime juice and its zest and a little salt and pepper. Mix well. Put 4 tablespoons of olive oil, 4 basil leaves and a little salt in the blender glass. Crush with the blender.
3. Serve on a plate the yogurt sauce and apple juice, cucumber, celery and apples. Water with basil oil.
INGREDIENTS (4 people): ◗ 8 anchovies ◗ 4 eggs ◗ 1 lettuce ◗ Salmon roe ◗ 3 knives. of mayonnaise ◗ 1 teaspoon of mustard ◗ Olive oil ◗ 1.5 dl of vinegar ◗ Salt ◗ Pepper
1. Clean the anchovies and remove the loins. Put the vinegar in a bowl reserving 2 knives. Add 1 dl of water. Salt the anchovies and put them inside a fountain with water and vinegar. Put in the fridge and leave marinating for 3 hours.
2. Cook the eggs 10 minutes, cool them, peel them and cut them.
3. Wash, dry and cut the lettuce. Mix the mayonnaise with the mustard and put a tablespoon on top of each half of the egg. Drain the anchovies and put one on top of each half. Dress the lettuce with olive oil, vinegar, pinch of salt and pepper. Put the lettuce, the eggs with the anchovies in a bowl and decorate with the salmon roe.
INGREDIENTS (4 people): ◗ 400 g of potatoes ◗ 400 g of carrots ◗ Ginger ◗ 1 lemon ◗ 2 oranges ◗ 1 dl of olive oil ◗ Mint leaves ◗ Salt and pepper
1. Wash, peel and cut the strips of the carrot with a peeler, as thin as possible. Make lemon juice and grate your skin. Cut some thin slices of ginger. Put the carrot strips, lemon juice and zest and the ginger slices in a bowl. Let macerate in the fridge for 1 hour.
2. Cut the potatoes into pieces if they are not small and peel them. Put a casserole with water and a little salt on the fire. Add the potatoes and keep on the fire for about 20 min. or until the potatoes are tender.
3. Peel and laminate the garlic. Make 1/2 orange juice. In a bowl put 6 tablespoons of olive oil, the orange juice plus the juice in which we have mashed the carrots, 1 knife. of honey and a little salt and pepper; shake. Serve potatoes and carrots with raisins and some mint leaves; dress with vinaigrette.4 Lamb and bulgur burgers
INGREDIENTS (4 people):◗ 150 g of bulgur ◗ 500 g of minced meat of lamb ◗ 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon ◗ 1 French onion ◗ 1 red onion ◗ 90 g of wheat flour ◗ 2 eggs ◗ 2 natural yogurts ◗ 3 garlics ◗ Olive oil ◗ Parsley and mint leaves ◗ Salt and pepper
1. Peel and chop the garlic and onion very thin. Chop the mint and parsley. Put the lamb, chopped garlic and onion, cinnamon, parsley, mint and pepper in a bowl.
2. Put the bulgur in a bowl with cold water. Let soak for 10 min. Remove and drain well. Mix the bulgur with the minced meat and salt and pepper.
3. Form 4 hamburgers with the meat and bulgur mixture. Put a pan on the fire with a tablespoon of olive oil and fry the hamburgers, one at a time, until golden brown. Beat 2 yogurts. Peel and cut the red onion into rings. Chop some parsley. Mix yogurt, parsley, salt and onion.5 Seabass with green beans
INGREDIENTS (4 people): ◗ 2 sea bass ◗ 200 g of green beans ◗ 1 lime ◗ 80 g of butter ◗ 1 teaspoon of La Vera paprika ◗ Water ◗ Salt and pepper
1. Put a pan on the fire with 4 tablespoons of water and a little salt. Add the green beans and leave on the fire for 5 to 7 min., So that they are al dente; Reserve.
2. Clean the sea bass and remove the loins. Grate the lime and make juice from it. Melt the butter in a saucepan with the fire very soft. Mix the melted butter with the paprika and the juice and the lime zest in a bowl. Beat with a fork.
3. Divide the green beans into 4 bunches and wrap each with a fillet of sea bass. Put the sea bass with the butter sauce on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave 2-3 min. at maximum power and serve hot.6 Vegetable and basil soup with apple
INGREDIENTS (4 people):◗ 1 l of vegetable stock ◗ 1 onion ◗ 2 apples ◗ 1 potato ◗ 2 leeks ◗ 10 g of butter ◗ 20 g of brown sugar ◗ 1 teaspoon of curry ◗ Basil leaves
1. Peel and chop 1 onion, 2 leeks, 1 apple and 1 small potato. Put a casserole on the fire with 4 tablespoons of olive oil and add everything chopped. Keep on fire under 10 minutes approx.
2. Add a liter of vegetable stock and 1 knife to the casserole. of curry powder. Cook over medium heat 30 minutes; salt and pepper
3. Peel and cut the other apple into dice of 1 cm side. Batter the apple cubes in the brown sugar. Apart, put a pan on the fire with the butter and saute the apple dice until they caramelize well. Serve the soup hot or cold with the diced apples and some fresh basil leaves on top.